Sunday, 28 April 2013

The quest.

I decided to create yet another blog that will start out will all the best of intentions, as my other ones have done, and will probably hardly ever be updated but...there we go. Anyway, Having been inspired by my friends, Harriet McKee and Tiffani Berthold who both keep blogs about their lives and the things that happen to them that help make them better people. Harriet's especially (aptly called 'Life in the Institution') is about married life, and her journey to becoming a wife. I would like to adopt a similar theme. You see, I often launch myself into various projects, all with the intention of adding another string to the "Wifey" bow. It's these things I want to blog about. The rare strokes of womanly genius that come off great and make me think "I MUST blog about that", those moments where things go dramatically wrong and make me think "I MUST blog about that", and those frequent moments when I'm hit by the 'inspiration fairy' who lets me know I've got a little ways to go. All I want is to be a good wife. No...a perfect wife. Now, I am a VERY long way from that and, in reality, I will probably never achieve absolute perfection (which here means Nigella Lawson), but I love to try. I love to try in the Kitchen, at my sewing machine, at work, in my spare time and through my prayers. So...follow me on this adventure; this quest to achieve the home and self that I have always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment